Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mow Lawn Rouge...


John Deere here we come...
Mow, mow, mow the lawn! I was such a help to daddy today as you can see. In the time it took daddy to edge, I had this yard pretty well wrapped up. I wonder if we'll get yard of the month?

GranDee made it back from KY and came by to see me. My aunt Brooke and her bought me lots of warm winter clothes. Thanks Aunt Brooke. I love them all.

I also have 2 prayer requests. I will leave the names anonymous but if you could pray for my friends father who the Dr's. has said has very little time left on this earth. He has cancer. Also, if you will pray for another one of my friends who is pregnant. She possibly could be miscarrying. Dr. appt. tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Very adorable picture!
I am glad that clothes will work out for Lukey!
I will pray for your friends!