Saturday, September 24, 2005

Caffeine in....Heather's NOT out...

Yes, that is why I'm blogging at 2 a.m. Too much caffeine today. You'd think I would have learned by now as sensitive as I am to it. That and the darned phone call we received at 1 a.m. on Jason's cell from Mr./Sr. Paco Benevides Ochoa Francisco Hernandez the Great Hispanic wrong number caller. We know you're proud that you won your bull fight but geez could ya wait until day light hours to let us know. (bad, I know--but so is getting woken up at 1 a.m. by a wrong number)

Anyway...I just had to tell ya'll that Luke will no longer be a frog for Halloween. We found an awesome "Gung Guh" costume for him. That's Elmo to you and me. I found it at the thrift store for $4.99. It's absolutely adorable and I couldn't pass it up at this price. Rest assured, I will be taking pic's. If anyone can tell me where I can find some red baby tights for him to wear under it I would be extremely grateful....Party City maybe???? I don't know. Stay tuned.... Make sure you read my "God story..." post below.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hurry up and get that cute boy in his Dunga costume for Aunt Brooke to see! I will be on the look out for tights..

Amber said...

"Dunga"? I think he pronounces it Gung Guh- Aunt Brooke!! Not Dunga! Just Kidding- you know I love ya!

Brooke said...

Dunga, Gung Guh, Jinga... whatever.. :O)I love that he calls it that instead of Elmo. My nephew is so cute!!! Can't wait to see him in the pictures that Heather is going to take real soon so I can see him in the Gung Guh costume! hint hint...