Tuesday, September 13, 2005

8 WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Today marks Jason and I's 8th anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to such a Godly, sweet man. My love for him is stronger than ever and I'm so honored to be his wife. I can hardly believe how quickly the time has passed. We reminisced while laying in bed last night about how we never would have guessed we'd be where we are today on our first date Dec 6, 1996. We've definitely exceeded our own expectations for ourselves. So much has happened over the last 8 years. Here's just some: We had Luke, bought 2 houses, said: "I Love You" 4000+ times, moved 6 times, administered 620+ shots while pregnant, bought 11 cars, attended 3 churches, had 12 jobs between us, eaten approx 3000+ meals together, broke a leg, dislocated a kneecap, been to the ER 4+ times, bought 3 computers, started a business, vacationed in San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Cancun x2, Washington DC x2, Kentucky x2, Tennessee, New York City, New Jersey, Austin, Virginia, Tulsa. We truly have a great time together. I never get tired of being with him, in fact that's where I most like to be. Every night when he comes home I am excited to see him. I am so blessed to have him. A day has never gone by where we go to bed angry. We talk things out and don't hold grudges. He is the provider for our family and understands all my idiosyncrasies but still loves me unconditionally. I look forward to many long years together. I'm excited about what the next 70+ years together brings. Thank you for 8 wonderful years. I love you always sweetie! Heather Bear

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenny

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Okay what the heck does "idiosyncrasies" mean? Don't be using big words like that in your blog because Mrs. Amba does not know what you are talking about. Got it???

Brooke said...

I am so excited for you! 8 years!!! What an amazing life you have had together!
I am so very excited for you two!