Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Faith Creations rides again.....







Nothing too exciting went on today in Rice-a-roni-ville. I ran a few errands and went to lunch with my publicist/sister-in-law. I say publicist because while we were in Kid to Kid children's resale, she overheard a customer asking if they sold nap mats. She chimed in and said, "My sister-in-law makes nap mat's and she's right over there". The lady proceeded to ask for my business card ( I just rec'd my new one's yest. in the mail--who knew) and we were off and running. She ordered a nap mat and is possibly interested in some of my latest creations--customized denim clothing. So, we'll see where that leads. Another lady in Kid to Kid also asked for my card to order a nap mat for her son. The mgr. of Kid to Kid also asked for my card and wanted to know what type of "creations" I make. Turns out they're looking for someone to make nap mats as well as some other little fabric novelties to sell in the store. It's all in God's plan and in his timing. I'm thankful for the opportunities. I love to be creative, so these little opportunities are right up my alley. I am also currently working on some denim purses which will be featured in a store down in historic McKinney Downtown Square (another God send). God is really working and I'm excited. Not to mention it being additional income to cover the ever soaring gas prices. I want to be a good steward of all that God blesses me with. I want to use the talent I've been blessed with for his glory as I always have since starting Faith Creations, LLC 3 years ago. Oh, how the product lines have changed since that first day. It's an evolution all it's own. I'm thankful and 3 cheers for Faith Creations up and in full swing again. I featured a few of the items I've currently got on auction on Ebay. If you or anyone you know is interested in anything I'm making let me know. Off to napmat. Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks to my buddy Heather (H1) who so graciously extended a hand the other night to help me color coordinate fabrics, embellishments, etc. for upcoming projects. Love ya H1. That's all folks!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Those are great Heather! How adorable. Any little girl would love to have those! I hope they catch on and people buy the heck out of them. Thats awesome too about the many opportunities that have fallen in your lap! How exciting!