Saturday, September 30, 2006

More pics of the cutest girl in the world...




Sweetest baby girl on earth. It's my niece Emery Kate. She's doing fabulous. She's the tinest baby in the NICU at UK Med. Ctr., but the one with the least amt. of tubes hanging out of her. She's such a cutie patootie! I can't wait until I can post a pic of Aunt Heather holding Emery. That'll still be awhile. Luke and I are going to make a trip up to see Aunt Brooke and Uncle Michael soon. We'll be driving though. Ya'll remember what he did in his diaper 20 seconds before boarding on our last flight from KY. No going through that again. Anywho...just thought I'd share some lovely pic's of mommy and daddy holding Emery. See how tiny she is. Like a little baby doll.

1 comment:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

She is a beautiful baby. Congratulations Michael and Brooke! Job well done!!!