Monday, September 18, 2006

Emery coming in the next couple days...

Latest news....Brooke's been moved (via ambulance) to UK Medical Center where they deliver babies 30 wks and under. Dr's. seem to think that they'll have to deliver Emery within the next couple days. Her heartbeat dipped during the night and they're concerned about that and all the other things that are going on. Please keep them in your prayers. Mom and I are flying out this afternoon to KY. Pray also that the pilot lands on the right runway in Lexington. I'll keep you posted.

Heather

5 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I'm praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying too! Thanks for keeping us posted on your blog...

Tracye Woodfin

Trina said...

I am praying for your whole sweet family. Hang in there friend!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hi Heather! Please keep us posted while youre in KY, if you have access to a computer. Thanks!! Cindy

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I am also praying. Please keep us updated as much as possible.