Friday, September 29, 2006

Emery....Banana Nut Bread...Joke

In awesome Emery news Brooke got to hold Emery for an hour yest. The NICU nurses said that she and Michael can now hold Emery for one hour a day. It is so cute that put her down inside Brooke shirt so she'd stay warm. I'm so glad Brooke got to hold her daughter and kiss and love on her for the first time. We were thinking that it would be months before she would even be able to hold her.

In other news...I'm so mad at myself. I baked a huge batch of banana nut bread last night (10 loaves) and it wasn't this morning when I tasted it that I realized that I put 2 TABLESPOONS of salt INSTEAD of 2 TEASPOONS. Needless to say, the bread is going in the trash. It was so salty it was inedible. Ugh! Guess I have to go buy another bag of walnuts and start from square one.

Here's a funny little joke I saw somewhere yest. and thought I'd share it. It goes:

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it, So I said "Implants?" She hit me.


Later yall,
Heather

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Am I going to have banana bread tonight? YUMMY!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yes, I'm making more....

Phat Girl said...

Thank you Jesus!