Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A total barf-o-rama....

There's some truth to the saying, "Three strikes and you're out". In our case, it's we're out of wipies to clean up Luke's 3 barfing episodes today. The first one was mid morning when he threw up all over his high chair tray as Jason sat at the table eating lunch--yummy! Bath #1

The second one was tonight when he barfed in the car all down his carseat on the way to Wal-Mart. We turned around and came home. Bath #2. After feeding him Pedialyte again and anti-nausea med's. He sat down with me on the couch in his clean jammies and layed his head down.

Only to barf up the Pedialyte and anti-nausea medicine. All over me. It was a total barf-o-rama. Bath #3 for him and #2 for me today. We just put him to bed. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm sure he got it in the church nursery on Sun. That's where he gets all his sicknesses every year. It's frustrating, but what do you do. The boy hasn't been anywhere else.

Anywho...we're about to settle down to a big bowl of Rocky Road icecream and then call it a night. I know real healthy huh.

Please pray that Luke is feeling better tomorrow. Thanks.

P.S. By the way, Jason has deleted his blog. He said he didn't have the time to devote to it daily. Sorry for all of you who enjoyed his postings. I'll miss em'.

Heather

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poor little Winkerbean. I sure hope he gets over this soon and I know that you do too.

Grandee

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Oh my gosh you are brave to eat the ice cream! I know you are not sick but after dealing with all that today, I don't think I could look at food. Maybe a good night sleep is just what he needs to feel better. We will keep all of you in our prayers tonight.

Sharon

Kirtus and Dana said...

Poor thing. I know it's aweful when they do that. I hope he gets over it quick. :(

Brooke said...

My poor Lukey! Aunt Brooke hopes you feel better and she loves you very much!

Amber said...

Little Lukey-

Hope your little tummy feels much better today. Love Auntie

Phat Girl said...

I pray Luke is feeling much better today! Is he better today?

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Well, he hasn't barfed today so that's a good thing. He was running a fever tonight though. So, we'll just have to play it by ear tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers.