Friday, January 06, 2006

"No, No Beau!"

It was so cute tonight. We went out to dinner with the fam. and Beau Bo was playing with Luke's little toy monkey car. Luke pulled it out of his hands and said, "No no!". We laughed so hard. I guess those are his new words.

He's quite the little talker these days. He is really starting to understand things too. If we tell him to put something back that he's taken out he knows how to do that. The funny part is that if you say, "Bring that to mommy". He'll do it and when he hands it to you he'll say, "Thank You". That's because we are always telling him that when he hands us something. Too funny, huh!

Also, for the first time Luke really took a liking to using a fork at dinner. He would stab his okra, corny dog and bread to put it in his mouth. He did a relatively good job. Although...he displayed an extreme dislike for the breading on the corny dog. So, I guess this means we have to stick to eating just the hot dog part.

Much to my dismay Daddy also taught Lukey how to bounce his ball OFF THE ARMOIRE!!! Isn't that a fun habit mommy's going to have to break him of now. Luke thought it was SO MUCH FUN. Wouldn't you! Sweetie, what were you thinking?

Rabbit trail....

I have a gripe tonight about our builder of our new house. They didn't bother to call yest. to tell me about my appt. to pick out our carpet and tile today. Believe me it was frustrating because when the design center called me and said, "Are you lost?" and I was like, "What are you talking about." It was frustrating. D. R. Horton--get your stuff together and call your clients to let them know when they have important appts. such as this. Especially when we're working against the clock to close Feb 28---geez!

My sister had interview #2 today with a company she really wants to work at. I'm praying she gets it and can quit her lousy job with the crappy boss. I'm rooting for ya sis.

Also, I have a prayer request. My friend Jan's father John has lung & brain cancer. He's going downhill VERY rapidly. Her family is making funeral arrangements this weekend for him and he's trying to tie up loose ends so that Jan's mom doesn't have a lot of things to handle when he passes. Jan's in amazingly great spirits and says that it's only the Holy Spirit who is getting her through all this. Her baby is due in March so she's got a lot on her plate with a birth and a possible and inevitable death. Please pray for peace for her family. Her father is a christian so he's going to a much better place.

This weekend brings lots of cleaning up, Ebay listing, sorting, packing for ME and FISHING for Jason. We are having a moving/garage sale next Sat. Should be fun. I'm praying for mild weather and lots of garage saler's. (is that a word)

Beau Bo and Luke are both getting over ear infections and snotty noses. They seem to be feeling better. They're so cute when they get together. They just talk and keep each other occupied. It's so cute. Tomorrow Amber and I are going to get the boys together and try to do a "Cuzzin's Photo Shoot". We'll see how successful we are.

Well...it's about time to head off to la la land. Talk to ya later taters.

No comments: