Saturday, January 14, 2006

So what if it's blurry....



Ok, I couldn't resist. I had to get this shot.....so what if it's a little blurry. It's darn cute. Luke's wearing his grandpa S's old cowboy hat. We inherited it among other items when my dad died in 1997. I think Luke looks like a regular Urban Cowboy in it.....only without the wife beater tshirt and Sissy license plate.

Well....we had our gigantic garage sale today. We did awesome. Sold $550 worth of stuff. We were wheelin' and dealin', sorry if you missed out on the deals.

Luke is feeling much better, we haven't barfed in two days, he started eating better today although I could do without he very poopy diapers. Thanks for all your prayers, they definitely worked.

Off to bed, we're all so wiped out from today's festivities.....

Tah, Tah for now! P.S. Thanks for everyone's help who helped out with the sale or with watching Luke during the sale or brought us breakfast and lunch. We couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

My Lukey is so cute! What a cute little Cowboy!