Friday, January 13, 2006

Heather's.......and on the mend!




I found this pic of my best buddy Heather. I think it's a cute one of the two of us. It's from our Christmas Karaoke party. So much fun. And I'm posting a pic of Lukey this morning. So far he's barf-free. His little monkey he's holding was given to him yest. at the pediatrician's office when he was so ill. He just hugged and hugged it. This morning I found him in his crib talking to monkey, monkey sat on his high chair tray during breakfast this morning, then this morning monkey rode Lukey's rocking horse. I think we're on the mend. Praise God! Tomorrow we're having a big garage sale. We have lots of stuff to sell. Come on by if you need some bargains.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad to see my little winkerbean back on the mend!
Cute pic of the Heathers!

Anonymous said...

Love you lots, my friend!