Thursday, January 12, 2006

Barf-o-rama Take II

Update 4:55pm---I just returned from Luke's pediatrician. He has a virus, that is contagious so we have to stay away from everyone until the vomiting and poopy goes away. She said Jason and I will more than likely get it now since Luke's got it.....won't that be lovely. Luke puked on me in the waiting room while we were awaiting the Dr. It was the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me. The nurses ran out and stripped him down, but I was soaked to my bra and down to my underwear, all over my shorts and shirt. It was disgusting. So, gotta run and take care of my boy.....

Well...Luke just barfed ALL OVER THE PLACE. He went the whole day yest. not throwing up. Today it's back to being sick, out of both ends if you know what I mean. I have a call in to the Dr. please pray for him. He's so lethargic and has no energy. He just wants mommy to hold him, so I oblige. He's such a sweet boy, I hate to see him sick.

Thanks Nana for taking the time to run and get us some pedialyte. I mixed some lemonade powder with it to give it a "juicy" taste. He seems to like it.

Janna Banana--Maybe it's best that you and Robert didn't come today.

More updates later....

Nurse Heather

3 comments:

Amber said...

I hate to hear that!!! Poor Lukey. I'm sure it is a little bug that keeps lingering around. I'll be praying for my little frog.

Brooke said...

Aunt Brooke hates to hear that you are feeling so bad. I would take away all your pain and sickness if I could! I will continue to pray for you my little sweetie. I will pray that Mommy and Daddy are able to combat the sickness too!

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

We are doing lots of praying over here at the Henson house. We hope things turn around quickly for little Luke.