Saturday, January 07, 2006

Lazy Saturday....

Today was a lazy Sat. we went out to our new house to check and see how bldg. is progressing. They now have in the mirrors in both bathrooms and the shower glass in the master. It seems it's all coming together. We're so excited to get into our new place.

Jason went fishing and Luke and I hung out with friends. Went to Fuddrucker's tonight for dinner and now we're home.

You'd think I'd be full of energy after being lazy all day, but I'm about to hit the hay. Jason thinks I'm going to fold all the clothes on the bed right now, but he's got another thing coming. If they get folded tonight he'll be the sole one doing it. But you know Jason, always cleaning and tidying up the place. I'm sleepy.

I know, we're boring.

Heather

1 comment:

Kirtus and Dana said...

Sounds like my week Last Week.
Great Blog!!1
I wish I had more time to keep up with mine daily.
My two little ones are growing up way too quick.
Morgan is almost 2. Feb. 10th
And Garrett just turned 4.
Dec. 2 ugg... They need to slow down a little bit.
But we are having a blast.
I have your blogon my fav's now and I promise to update mine more than once a year. :)
Good to see your year went well.
Congrats on the new house.
I love the yellow!!!