Thursday, January 19, 2006

Splish Splash...Big Laughs

Ok, tonight Lukey took a bath with mommy. He's still young enough not to recognize the different "parts" if you know what I mean. We had the best time in the tubby. We turned on the jacuzzi and laughed at the bubbles and splashed and squirted each other with the rubber ducks and rubber octupus. He got the giggles so much that he almost couldn't contain himself. I too, was laughing so hard because he was. It's those times that you can never get back and I will make no apologies for spending silly time with my boy. Pretty soon, that treasured time will be gone and he'll be entering college....I don't want to miss ANY opportunities to spend fun time with him.

Today he went with me "thrifting". For all of you who know me my biggest passion in the shopping realm is finding awesome bargains at the local thrift stores, goodwill and garage sales. Today's bargains include an awesome relaxed cotton GAP dress shirt in a lime green with a charcoal grey stripe for Jason. Next to new...$1.49....Yeah, one can hardly beat that deal. Also, a Burberry dress shirt for $1.99. That's going on Ebay. I got a couple other good little deals for Lukey. All in all...I have a blast scouring the racks.

Now it's time to head to the bedroom to watch my favorite show, "The Office". I say bedroom because we sold our living room tv. in the garage sale Sat.

Off to laugh....Later taters.

No comments: