Monday, March 17, 2008

Help me win this contest....

Picture 1- Like I told ya Mom, Britney just left my crib but... the Pooparazzi decided to stay.
Picture 2- Can you hear me now?
Picture 3 We really should go wireless, here let me help.
Picture 4- I'm no Dum Dum, you're gonna take another picture, aren't ya?
Picture 5-And we'll have fun, fun, fun till daddy takes the t-bird away.

Okay, here's the deal. My friend over at My Semblance of Sanity is sponsoring a contest for funniest picture/caption. I want to pick one of these five pictures that I've chosen to be my entry. Please help me decide which one is the funniest picture/caption. Please vote to the left. Only vote once for your most favorite pic. Then, I'll narrow it down on Wed. to email her by Thurs. Make sense. Thanks so much.
Heather

1 comment:

ThePoeFam said...

Girl...you are cracking me up! So silly! ... Thanks for the many compliments about the pics. I don't know what I do!? I'd love to tell you/show you, but I'm NO expert! ... And, we still need to exchange your shirt!!! I feel that I havne't seen you at church in ages!!!