Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Bday Mom....Rice Wash/Waxateria...Helmet Head

My favorite little birthday Shamrock/Cowgirl. Happy Birthday Mom.
Apparently, according to my 3 yr old, a helmet is now a necessity for playing basketball. That's what he told me today when he asked me to latch it up for him.
Then all of his cars needed a car wash he said. So, he was running a wash/waxateria in our back yard. I forgot to take pic's of him chamois-ing the cars post wash.
It's very important that they all be lined up after their cleanings.
Today is St. Patty's Day. Also known as my Mom and cousin Tanner's birthday. So, happy birthday family. Mom hope you liked your flowers, bday dinner and serenade of "Batter, Batter, Swing" from Luke.
As you can see today Luke had a fun time playing basketball and washing his cars.
Heather





No comments: