Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok...just haven't had the energy to blog

Ok, it's been a few days since I've blogged. Frankly, I have just not had the energy. Given the med's (all 6) that Luke are on make him so hyper I spend all day chasing him around the house, pulling him off couches, benches, chairs, the breakfast nook, the vanity seat, his crib, the dresser in his room, the kitchen cabinets and the toybox. Yes, you think I'm kidding? Wish I was.

I have just enough energy to blog tonight and then I'm hitting the hay. Luke's doing well. Healing great and is happy as a clam. Although, I do think I'm going to start weaning him off some of these med's tomorrow if possible. Of course not the antibiotic's but these pain med's are addictive and make him absolutely nutso. Run's around like a mad man. Banging into things, falling down, bumping into things, hitting himself with his hands, screaming at the top of his lungs, waving his hands and general crazy person actions.

Nuff said.

Night night!

P.S. One good thing. Poppa get's home from Singapore tomorrow. Thank God. If I had a dime for every time I heard the word "Poppa" this week I would be a millionaire. Not lyin!

No comments: