Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fun-filled busy weekend....


This weekend we had lots of things going. Friday we joined Lifetime Fitness. Daddy and mommy are going to start working out & swimming while I'll be playing in the kid's area.

Sat. morning Mommy went garage sale-ing with Tammy and she gots lots of good bargains, as always.

I got a new swimsuit as you can see me modeling it in the pic's above. I love it.
It looked great with my Elmo shades, water wings, ear plugs and sun hat. I was set. I am a water baby. I love it. And as you can see I'm quite the ladies man in my swimsuit and swim diaper.

Also, daddy got a hair cut Sun. it is really short. You don't have to salute him, he's NOT in the military.

My buddies Hud and Shep came over tonight (Sun.) to swim in our community pool because Lifetime Fitnesses swim hours are over at 6pm. Too early!!!

As you can see, I love my buddy Shep. He's so much fun to play with. Hudson loves my Daddy and always plays with him while I play with Shep. As you can see I gave Shep a little "sugars" on his cheek. Strictly platonic, don't worry.

That's pretty much it. Oh, daddy went to church by himself today because I had the green snotty nose and they won't let me in the nursery like that. Mommy stayed home with me. Grandee spent the whole day with me today. We read books, played in my kitchen & swam. Also, today mommy and Grandee painted the masterbath chocolate pudding brown. It's really pretty.

Well....that about wraps it up. Later taters.

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

love the swim suit! Does mommy or daddy have one to match?

Phat Girl said...

I had lots of fun on Saturday morning! We must do it again soon! Give Luke Hugs & Kisses for me!