Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cheese, Ravioli's & Bathtime fun...





Today's blog will cover a couple items. First, notice Luke gets to take a real bath for the first time in a week. Remember, his surgery prohibited him from taking a bathtub bath until the stent fell out, which happened last night. So, as you can see he had fun in his first official bath (that wasn't a sponge bath) post-op. Second, I was shopping at WalMart today and bought some Old English Cheddar cheese spread and put it on celery when I got home . This reminded me of my dad. He always used to make this. It was just a little reminiscence for me. I miss you dad. It'll be 9 years since you went home to be with Jesus on May 21. You remain in my heart. Also, today Lukey ate ravioli and got it all over him. It's always so much fun. After the ravioli we hopped in the tub and had a splashing good time. He now likes to lay down and drink the bathwater. Much to my displeasure. Oh, one more thing...today when we left Walmart I noticed he'd been eyeing the Bert and Ernie "CA" that you put 50 cents in to ride by the front door. I put in the change and set him in the car. He was petrified. He climbed off so fast. I was laughing because he NEVER turns down a ride in a "CA".

No comments: