Friday, May 26, 2006

It's been a couple days....


It's been a couple days since I blogged. It seems like things have been so crazy. From one activity to another. I wanted to update you guys on the latest with Luke. He loves swimming. We went swimming at Lifetime Fitness yest. and he's a natural water baby. With his little lifevest on and no arm floaties he knew instinctively how to kick his legs to keep his head above water. He even wanted to go down the waterslide, but we didn't let him. He's too little still.
Here are some pic's I took of Winky yest. he was acting silly and crawling around on the floor and on me like I was a jungle gym. What a cutie patootie he is. He always makes me smile. He's also got some new words he's saying: Cow, Bye Bye Cow and he can tell you what a birdy says, "Tweet Tweet". He even said, "Bubby" (Uncle Mike) yest. Oh, and it's so funny when you ask him questions. Every answer is no and with a shake of his head. Do you love mommy? "No", Do you love daddy? "No"., etc.......

Today I think we're going to go swimming again so he can get his sea legs going again.

All is well....just busy busy.

Oh, I almost forgot....Luke LOVES brushing his teeth. He requests to do so at least 4-5 times per day. So, he's big on oral hygeine too.

No comments: