Friday, May 12, 2006

Chicken bone, puppytime, new couch, friends...

As you can tell today's blog is filled with many subjects. First off my friends Aunt Janna and Cuzzin Robert came by to see me. Robert is getting so much bigger. He's so cute. He and I are going to be total chick magnets together one day. My Aunt Janna got her hair cut really cute. It's such a becoming style on her. Janna we love your new "do". It's simply adorable, just like you. Second, Mommy and I went to Trade Days of McKinney this morning. I got this nifty new couch/bed. Notice it has my favorite little Sesame Street characters. Really I could care less about most of them as long as it has Gung-oh (Elmo) on it. Which it DOES! My puppy and I snuggled up and watched my Elmo video together. Puppy is the one they gave me in the hospital after my surgery. He's my new bed buddy along with Kalepo the Monkey and the little beanie baby doggie that Jen my next door neighbor got me for being such a brave little patient. Now....for the chicken bone picture. Mommy finally found this stashed behind my toybox today. I swear they feed me. I just dig through the trash for scraps when they won't give me a snack.....Seriously...Mommy HERE: I can not tell you the last time we had chicken OR how long that bone has been in his room. Or WHY that bone was in his room. It's kind of scary for me to think about. I must reiterate WE DO FEED LUKE WELL. He does NOT go hungry. So, that better be the last chicken bone I find in his room. Hey, at least I didn't find a Playboy or anything. Then we'd have REAL problems.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Jana's hair is really cute. Robert is a growing little boy. Man they grow up so so fast. It just shocks me!

Brooke said...

Robert is getting so big. Janna's hair is adorable. I like the shirt she has on too!
I love the little couch that you got Lukey. He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Heather for being such a great friend. You make me laugh everytime that I am with you. Robert and Luke are going to be having some good times in the future. Love you bunches, Janna