Thursday, March 23, 2006

Put ON guard....

***Note to self*** Before cutting Jason's hair make sure to PUT THE 3/8 GUARD ON!!!! Yes, I swiped a whole stripe on his head tonight right over his ear BEFORE I realized I'd forgotten to put any guard on. So, straight electric razor on one stripe and the rest had to blend in with that mess up.

Needless to say, you must now address Jason as follows: Private Pyle how come you're not allowed to eat donuts in the barracks???? You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece. (Gunnery Sargeant Hartman-Full Metal Jacket 1987)

It'll grow out in a couple weeks! Sorry baby. At least I blended it as best I could. I love you.

"Busy Clippers, Sissors Oh, Oh Hairdresser on Fire"---Morrissey

Heather

4 comments:

Jason Rice said...

OK. People are saluting me today at work!

Phat Girl said...

Mental Note to Self.......Never, NEVER let Heather cut my hair!!!

Salute to Pirate Jason!

Brooke said...

Lt. Dan- you got magic legs!!!!!

Amber said...

I saw the cuts today and they are not bad at all!! They are so cute. Like father like son!