Thursday, March 16, 2006

Painting Day #2

Well...we're off to another day of painting. Today we'll finish the entire house minus the master bath, tech room, guest bath and my sewing room. I'm painting those rooms myself. Other than that, things are looking great. Our painter Steven is excellent. I can't stop heralding his work. He is meticulous, very client minded, friendly and an all around nice guy. If you need any work done he's your man to call.

Anywho...today I'll spend corraling Luke to keep him out of Steven's way. He's still asleep right now, but I'm sure he'll be up and around quite soon.

Will post pic's as soon as I can click some more.

Tah Tah for now.

Heather

5 comments:

Jenny said...

can't wait to see pics of the house!

Jason Rice said...

I think it would be cool to let Luke paint his own room. Cover the carpet and his window with plastic, and give him a few colors to choose from, and let him go to town!

Phat Girl said...

can you imagine the mess???

Amber said...

No No NO! Luke with a paint brush? Jason- not a good idea. He would have more of it on him than on the walls.....

Brooke said...

UPDATE US WITH SOME PICTURES!!!