Friday, March 03, 2006

Can a person possibly have TOO many Pyrex dishes?

It's official....we're all moved in! Translated, we have all of our boxes out of the Grassy Creek house. All the boxes are in the new houses garage. However, I have been able to unload several boxes which had kitchen dishes and gadgets in it. So now, the question of the day is: Is it possible for someone to have TOO many Pyrex dishes???? I think it is. I have over 9 pyrex casserole dishes. Far too many for one person's kitchen to handle. We are LOVING our house. The best part is that we're all on one level. Easy access to the laundry, Luke's room and the kitchen. Last night I bought the two black wicker rocking chairs for our front porch. Will post pic's as soon as I find the cord to hook up the camera to the computer. It's in one of the 85 boxes in the garage. Jason swears that by the end of the weekend we'll have all the boxes out of the garage and be able to park our cars in there. I think NOT!!!! Luke is adjusting to his new room. He is managing great, even though the house is a maze of boxes. The Lord has really blessed us with a new home and great surroundings. We are thankful for his goodness to us. I will be emailing soon with our new address, emails and phone#'s. In the meantime, if you need us call our cell....So nice to be caught up on the blog world. I've been out of pocket for a week now. You know how much that drives me crazy too. Oh, I almost forgot. It's been great having family and friends help us pack, move and unpack. Thank you guys--you know who you are. More to come....stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad you are all moved it. We love having a one story house too! It makes life with young children so much easier. And I agree with you... 9 Pyrex dishes may be too many! =)
jenny