Wednesday, March 29, 2006

New words...

Well...little winkerbean is gaining quite the vocabulary lately (can't wait to hear how many more words he says after he gets tubes in his ears) I think he'll be able to hear and repeat clearer. But, for today he said "Appbub" Apple and "Ak Go Bye Bye" I wanna go bye bye also when he saw Amber he said, "Beau's mommy". He's very smart. He even helped Daddy clean up and put toys in the toybox tonight. Quite the little helper he is. What a joy that boy brings to my heart. Luke also got some new velcro sandals today at Kohl's. I got em' home, tried em' on and they were too small. So, after dinner Jason and I went to another Kohl's to exchange them. They didn't have his size in that style so we got a different kind. Jason was dropping me off at church for the VBS meeting tonight when we realized he'd already figured out the velcro on the new sandals and had taken them BOTH off before we reached the church. So, Jason dropped me off went to yet another Kohl's took back the exchanged one's from earlier and got him the orig. one's in his size. These he can't get off. And they light up when he walks so he thinks they're pretty cool. He kept looking at his new kicks and saying, "Zewws"--Shoes. Can I tell you how blessed we are. Luke has brought so much joy to our lives since his arrival just 20 short months ago. I cannot believe he's almost 2. Boy how time flies... Luke's spending the night with GranDee this weekend so mommy and daddy can have a Final Four Party. It'll be a fun time. Well...that's about it for now.

So blessed here in McKinney....Thank you Jesus for all you've bestowed upon us.

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I am so very happy for you guys! Luke is growing up so quickly! Praise God for Little Boys!!!!

Jenny said...

Those of us down in South Texas would love to see some new pics of your house. =)

Brooke said...

So glad that things are great! Post some pics. will ya! geez!
Love my Lukey and the pics of him!