Saturday, January 26, 2008

More new creations...







YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!!!

Friends, Roman's, Countrymen: (lend me your ear)
Here are some of Saturday's creations...filling orders and creating new things! Hope ya'll enjoy. Renee, I am purposedly NOT showing your pendant until you get it! (Hee hee) But you CAN see your bracelet. Kenzie, your treasure is coming. Thanks for the email. Lisa--your keychain order will be on it's way on Monday.
Please continue to pray for Tricia, Nate & Gwyneth (Confessions of a CF Husband blog)--Nate sleep, Tricia sleep, Gwynie poop


Please continue to pray for The Stanfields (The Stanfields blog)-Son Maddox went to be with Jesus this week


Please continue to pray for the Avery family (Juju's clan) as they are also grieving the loss of their angel this week.


Thank you Jesus for allowing my dear friend sweet Carol Ann to be involved with the cancer research study that she's been trying to get in to.


Thank you Jesus for giving us peace, even amidst tragedy. Thank you for answering prayers and we stand in faith knowing you will continue to hear our prayers.

I've had a blast designing today.


Designing for a Purpose,

Heather Rice

7 comments:

Julie said...

I like the charm bracelet!!

Unknown said...

Those are great!

Julie said...

I got tagged by one of my friends, so I'm tagging you now...hopefully you'll humor me?!?

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ohhh I LOVE it!!! I cant wait to see the necklace! :) Thanks so much!!!!

Julie said...

Thanks for participating!!! I do the same thing with my food, too, although I am a little better about it than I used to be. And a bank robbery? SCARY!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute! You've been so busy.
Dana

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

you've been tagged - see my blog!