Thursday, January 03, 2008

Found amaretto cheesecake HEAVEN....by mistake...

For the first time in my whole life my new year's resolution WAS NOT to lose weight. I did that last year. But, I am always looking for good foods to eat. By happenstance I picked up the Weight Watcher Amaretto Cheesecake yogurt at the store the other day. Bought 2 containers and tried it today. HOLY MACARONI....Amaretto Cheesecake Heaven. Only 0.5gm. of fat too.

If any of you out there's resolution is to lose weight in 2008, purchase the above and you'll feel like you're in dessert heaven.

Just wanted to share that with all my bloggin' buds! Manic Mom ( I think you'd love it!)

Headed to the gym....

Heather

3 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK! THAT does sound GREAT!!!! Is it in the yogurt section or the freezer section???

I am crabby tonight and desperately need a treat, even though I've already used some points for a Frango chocolate mint and a PB cookie, and still have some points left over for a 1/2 cup of peppermint ice cream! And no! I'm not getting my period!

Jenster said...

Brilliant!! I haven't tried that flavor, but I'm all over it.

THANKS!

Ashton and John's mom said...

You really need to try white chocolate raspberry WW yogurt! It is awesome!! And, I don't even like yogurt!