- Julian's picture shows his beautiful face-The face of an angel, God's angel.
- Back of the pendant has Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. At Julian's funeral someone commented that Julian looked like he was in a treasure box in the casket. God lead me straight to this scripture. Julian is God and Mimi's treasure. No wonder why he looked like he was in a treasure box. Also, the verse is symbolic because Mimi's treasure (Julian) is now in heaven, where HER heart is also.
- The pendant is 2 x 2 inches....2 +2=4. Four is the age Julian was.
- The silver heart that dangles from the bottom of the pendant says: "I am loved". Oh, how true this is. Julian is so loved by so many.
- The pendant is strung on a strand of semi-precious turquoise stones, which comprise the necklace. Julian is PRECIOUS in God's sight and his families.
It was my honor to create such a beautiful rememberance piece for Mimi. I will be mailing it out to her tomorrow. If you will join with me in prayer for the Avery family. Their loss is great at this time. It is my sincere prayer that God will give them comfort during this difficult time.
Although, I've never met Mimi I admire her reliance on God for all of life's twists and turns. She has strengthened my faith and encouraged me in my walk.
Thank you Mimi!
Fly high, sweet Angel JuJu...