Monday, July 23, 2007

Frustrated w/pic uploads...


Ok ya'll, I know everyone wants to see the bday pic's from yesterdays celebration. However, I've got to figure out a better way to download the 85 zillion gig of pic's my father in law took to a photo sharing site. Photobucket and Flickr were taking FOREVER. So, you're just going to have to hang tight. I'll try and have them done by the weekend. For your viewing pleasure, let me share with you my most favorite picture of all of them from yest. Notice how sweetly Luke's little hands are clasped to pray as others sang happy birthday to him. The innocence of a child is precious. This image will be forever inbedded in my memory....rain-schmain....the praying hands is what I'LL remember. I love you sweet boy.
Mommy


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love my Lukey and am sad I missed it! What a sweet precious boy!