Sunday, December 11, 2005

Toto...I don't think we're in Kansas anymore....


That's right Toto....I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Maybe I can click my ruby red slippers together and get us back. Or maybe I'll just call on my "frog phone". Ok, now before you give me grief over the A & M pj. bottoms they were free and warm so that's why he's wearing them. I must make it absolutely clear that in the Rice household there is no Gig Em' going on. We HOOK EM' here.

Hope you like today's pictures. I thought they were pretty funny. He's pretty fascinated with mommies shoes.

That won't continue for much longer though because little boys don't wear pumps.

Later taters.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

"Hello Luke, It's Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mike- we wanted to tell you that we love you and are glad we can talk thru your frog phone-Talk to you again soon!"

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Personally, I am glad you clothed your child in the right attire. It's about time. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, obviously Mark has been on ya'll's computer over there because I know you two went to SFA.

Jason Rice said...

Heather, I think you mean they "went to" Sam Houston State. Almost right. But not quite.....