Monday, December 12, 2005

SINCERE APOLOGY!!!!

I have always been of the conviction that if you embarrass someone in front of others that you apologize to that person in front of those same people you embarrassed them in front of.

With that being said, I owe my dear friend Cody L. a HUGE APOLOGY! A couple posts ago on my blog I posted a picture and made comments that were embarrassing, insulting, offensive and rude regarding the posted pic. of him and Heather. It was an embarrassment to him and for that I am profoundly sorry. It was never my intention to shame, humiliate, make him feel uncomfortable, self-conscious, insult, offend or otherwise disregard his feelings. I felt I was just making a funny joke. Turns out it wasn't so funny after all and my humor was out of line. To anyone who read the blog on that day I want to make sure you all know that I am sorry for embarrassing my friend. He is a Dear Dear friend of our families and I'm literally brought to tears at the fact that I showed such blatant disregard for his feelings. I should have never joked at his expense.

To Cody--I sincerely hope that you will accept my apology and forgive me for hurting you. I feel like a complete ASS. You, Heather and your family mean the world to us and I never meant to embarrass you, put your full name out on the web and make a joke about the pic. like I did. Please know that it will never happen again and I will never disrespect you in that way again. I have removed the picture and posting from my blog. I hope that you can find it in your heart to look past my misjudgement and that this will not put a strain on our friendship. The last thing I would want to do is alienate our dear friends. I wish I could take back the posting and the words. I know they were hurtful. I AM SO SORRY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly girl...he wasn't upset! You are sweet to apologize but definatley wasn't necessary. You know we love you immensly and especially for your fun loving sense of humor. Forgetta-bout-it! Love you, C and H