Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm officially addicted....

Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm officially addicted to .13 cent Creamy Chicken Ramen noodles. My sister made mention of them in a recent conversation and while at the store last time I picked up 5 pkgs. For a mere .65 cents I have 5 meals. I've had one pkg. each day for the last 3 days in a row. If you haven't tried it you HAVE to get some. Put aside all your pre-concieved notions of it JUST being "college food" and get some on your next trip to the Wal-mart Neighborhood Market. Five minutes in the microwave and voila'. Yummy, yum yum!!! That's it for today.

4 comments:

Jason Rice said...

white trash....

(hehe)

Brooke said...

It may be white trash, but it is also redneck but it is some good eatin's!

Amber said...

I've heard that those are very bad for you. I can not remember the details but there is something in them that isn't good. I used to eat them all of the time, but once I heard that I wouldn't eat them again. Well I guess you could probably say that about anything we eat now days, Right?

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

ok, well until you find out what is so deadly about ramen noodles don't rain on my parade. (wink) It's probably MSG, that's my guess.