Friday, December 16, 2005

My new "nephew" Robert....


The moment you've all been waiting for. My newest little "nephew" Robert Thomas McElya.
He's so cute. I'm so glad I was chosen to be present at his birth. Janna and Wade were troopers. Especially Wade....sounds funny but it wasn't Janna I was worried about. You have to know the history. Janna did awesome and baby Robert is so beautiful. Now Lukey has another little playmate. Yeah!!! And we have another person to pass clothes down to. We love you guys. What an awesome Christmas present. We couldn't be happier for you guys! Thank you Lord for the blessing of RTM. He took a long time to get here, but it was in your timing. Janna-You're one of the best friends anyone could ever have. We sure have been through a lot together.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!