Thursday, December 08, 2005

Freezing temps....lots of kleenex

Not too much to report here. It's freezing cold. We got sleet, snow flurries and sub-zero temps. today. Along with that comes a cold for Luke and I. We're both coughing, sneezing and blowing our noses. I feel miserable and nothing is worse than taking care of a sick baby when you're sick too. Ugh! Hopefully the over the counter med's we've been taking will do the trick. I really don't want to have to go to the Dr. If you think about it please pray for a speedy recovery for us both. Thanks.

Oh, I almost forgot click on this link to see a picture of baby Robert Thomas McElya born Monday. http://www.baylorhealth.com/locations/bumc/baylorbabies.htm Click on show all babies for Dec and click on Robert M. He's so cute.

P.S. Between the two of us we've used 2 boxes of kleenex in 1 1/2 days.

3 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I hope you both feel better soon! It is hard to be mom and be sick. Movies and take out help some.

Brooke said...

Hope you feel better soon! Both of you. I am coming down with it too, but trying to drug up with Nyquil to prevent it from getting worse. Lots of drainage!
Hoping to feel better for our tubing trip tomorrow!

Amber said...

I hope you and little Lukey feel better soon. We all had that a couple of weeks ago so hopefully we are finished with the cold for the season.