Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy to report...

I am happy to report this morning that I am feeling MUCH better. Thanks to the saline nose drops, Benadryl, Delsym cough suppressant, cough drops and prayers.

For the first time in 3 days I can breathe through my nose and my ears aren't plugged. Yippeee!

Luke seems to be feeling a little bit better too. His cough gets bad when he lays down, just like mine. He's on med's too so hopefully he'll be fully recovered soon.

We're running some errands today. I have the honor of using my makeup artistry skills to make up my friend Heather for her hubbies Christmas party. She's so beautiful even without makeup.

Well....off to do errands. More later taters.....

3 comments:

Amber said...

Bundle Up!!

Brooke said...

glad to here the fam is better!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for doing my make up for the Christmas party. You are such a professional make up artist. I felt so glamed up...there is no way I could have done what you did. Thank you, sista.!