Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ode to my boys....


I love my two boys. I love the way Jason loves Luke. I was looking through some old pictures and I came upon these. I was reminiscing about when Luke was born. That one picture is the day Luke was born. I took it at around 10 pm that night when I first got to see him after 10 hours of him being on oxygen and getting his blood sugar fixed. What a long day that was, but Lukey was well worth the wait. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and son. They are my world. I love them with every fiber of my being. How could I get so lucky. Thank you Jesus for giving me two of the best boys in the entire world. I love you Daddy and Lukey

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Our family is certainly blessed!!!!

Amber said...

AHHHHHH...........

Anonymous said...

I agree. Our family is very, very blessed! Thank you Heather for the great stories.
Papa Gary