Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Winky under the weather...

Well...today was a strange day. Winkerbean was fine when he awoke this morning. Around nap time he started having a meltdown that lastest 2 hrs. I rocked him, gave him a suppository, motrin, juice, water, tlc....nothing worked. He finally fell asleep for about an hour nap in the afternoon. After the nap he was lethargic, barely would eat or drink and crawled up in my lap and cuddled his little head into my shoulder and went to sleep....UNTIL THE PHONE RANG!!! Then we was off and running again. He seem's to be doing better tonight. He didn't fuss when we put him to bed 20 minutes ago. Please pray he's not coming down with the crud. Update on our house selling situation. We're in the Top 3 list of a couple househunting. Personally, I'd rather be in the Top 1. We shall see....not holding our breath. Then when it happens we'll be surprised. Janna Banana is still only dialated to a 3, so I could be called to birth coach duty any time now. I'm getting so excited to see my newest little niece/nephew be born. Purse party is upcoming on Fri. so I'm getting excited about that. Thanks to Nae Nae and H2 for putting that on for me. Last but not least, I'm so excited to announce that our friend's The Henson's have decided to join the blog community. Yeah! More later taters, I'm off to bed early tonight.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I hope Winky is feeling better! I think from the sounds of his chattering in the bkgrd. on our phone call yesterday that maybe he is! I love to hear him "talk"!

Amber said...

Okay it is now Sunday! I think we need an update on your blog, please!