Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nothing really big to blog today...

Nothing real big to blog about today. So, I'll just tell ya what we did today. Went to thrift store AGAIN. I'm addicted to that place. Found some good bargains. Ate at DQ Country. I dropped and broke my cell phone, had to go to Cingular tonight to buy a new one. Daddy got a new phone too because we had to switch plans because of the AT & T Wireless/Cingular merger. Crazy, how they always get ya some how. Nana and Poppa went to Dickey's for dinner with us we had a coupon. Gotta love those discounts. We rarely go anywhere these days without some sort of coupon or discount card. Shouldn't have too there's enough wheelin dealin places around who want your restaurant biz. We especially love the "kids eat free" establishments. Because I mean come on, no toddler eats more than 3-4 chicken nuggets and it shouldn't cost $4.99 for a kids meal. Anywho....nuff about me and my rants. How are you guys doing?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a pretty crazy fun-filled day.