Friday, November 18, 2005

Caught red-handed.....


Well...little monkey was caught red-handed trying to sneak the car keys. Hope he fills up the tank, it's on "E" again.

I was unloading the dishwasher and when I turned around this is what I saw. He works quickly and quietly...thank goodness the camera was sitting on the island.

A few of the other pics are from this morning too. How do you like his new Oscar the "Gouch" (like Aunt Brooke used to say) sweatshirt? We got it for $1.49 at our fav thrift store in Plano. He's quite the spry one this morning, baring his belly (I swear he's NOT auditioning for a waitress job at Hooters) The picture of him looking at me through the stairs gate so reminded me of that old Meryvn's commercial...you remember the one, "Open, Open, Open!" too funny! Then, I captured him enjoying his favorite breakfast treat (thanks to GranDee) cheese toast! He loves it Well...that's about all we have for now. I gotta run and get the house cleaned while Lukey's napping we've got a showing this afternoon. Later taters.

2 comments:

Jason Rice said...

That's my boy! Wonder if I did those same things when I was just a young pup???

Brooke said...

I am sure you did Jason Joe! You probably did worse! hee hee