Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I want my baby back ribs......Chili's baby back ribs BBQ Sauce....

Today, Luke and I went to G-town to do a little thrift store shopping because the one in Garland has Wed. 1/2 sale. I found lots of items to make purses. Yeah! Also, we swung by and picked up Granna and went to Chili's for lunch. It was a good visit and Luke was glad to see her, as was I. He put on quite a show at lunch: eating crayons, coloring on the table, throwing grill cheese sandwich wedges on the floor, trying to pull our salad forks off our plates. Never a dull moment with the Lukemeister. I was able to corral him with some saltine crackers. Always a good thing to have on hand. He also drank his juice which kept him occupied for 15 seconds. He's always on the run, gibber gabbering about something. We're so blessed to have him as a son. He's such a joy. Even when he gets cantankerous I am thankful to have him in our lives. So many people say to me, "He's such a good boy!" They're right. We are absolutely 300% blessed with a great temperment child. Sure he has a few fits when he doesn't get his way, but who doesn't. Well....I'm battling a stye in my left eye and it's starting to hurt keeping my eye open to type so I'm turning in early. Hope everyone is having a great day. Please pray for my friend Mary's son Elisha. He's in Children's Medical Center battling a mysterious stomach ailment that Dr's. cannot figure out. http://www3.caringbridge.org/tx/elishahenderson/ He needs your prayers. Thanks.

3 comments:

Jason Rice said...

I love my lil winkerbean!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

He loves his daddy too!

Amber said...

The other blog Nazi is here! I'll give a day to recoup (spelling?) from the trip, but I expect one real soon!!