Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Head in the clouds...

Aren't these just the coolest clouds? I thought so, that's why I took the picture. Nothing real exciting to post tonight. Luke had a good day. He was all smiles as usual. He's been doing this new "Shhhhh-ing" thing with his mouth. I think he's trying to imitate me blowing on a spoon to cool his food down. Every time I do it he starting the "shhhfzsss" thing. Too cute!

Today we got some bad news. Jason's Granna has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. Dr's. have given her 1 1/2 years to live. I believe the Lord can heal her. That is my prayer and my hope. If you think about her, please whisper a prayer on her behalf. She's a sweetie pie and Jason's only living grandparent. She's 83. I told her she'll be around for a long time to come. Oh, one more thing. Today is Lukey's 16 mo. birthday. I can hardly believe he is already that old. Time flies too fast.

Later taters.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So sorry to hear that about Granna, but I know that God is in control. I pray that HE will heal her and wrap his loving arms around her.
Granna is a special lady, and I know that she will be around a long time to watch Lukey and Beau Bo grow up!