Monday, November 21, 2005

Tell it to the BUN!!!

Ok, ya'll--I have to tell you about Luke and I's fun little adventure today. We went to Sam Moon down on Harry Hines (the original one). It was lunch time so we ran next door to Dave's Deli. I grabbed a sandwich and Luke ate a hot dog. I cut up the weiner and fed that to him first. Then I opened the bun and split it along the crease, giving him one whole half of the bun. I turned to grab my pickle off my plate. When I turned around he had the hotdog bun up on his shoulder, up to his ear (like a phone) and said, "Hi!". It was so hilarious I busted out laughing. I said, "Lukey, what are you doing talking to your hotdog bun?". He just smiled as usual and then picked it apart and ate it. Too funny, huh! Well...it gave me a good laugh. Wish I'd have had the camera.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Too Cute! He definitely has a little imagination!