Sunday, November 20, 2005

Baby Beau Bo's dedication....



Today our sweet little nephew Beau Bo was dedicated to the Lord in our morning church service. What a beautiful time of offering him to the Lord for his whole life. I remember a year ago today we dedicated Luke and I was baptized. My prayer for Beau, as for Luke is that they come to know the Lord at an early age and will follow HIM their entire life. I'm proud of you Jeff & Amber for committing to be parents who will bring Beau up in church and that you will do your best to teach him about Jesus. I pray our little munchkins will be on fire for God and that they will make a difference for HIM. The photos reflect the words that Jeff and Amber spoke and the congregations rebuttal. It was a nice Thanksgiving service where everyone that wanted to could stand up at the microphone and tell what they're thankful for this year. I'm most thankful for my husband and son. Jason is a Godly man with a heart for God. Lukey is the light of our lives. He's such a sweetie with a big smile. Oh, we have some other big news to share.....we might have an offer on our house today. We're crossing our fingers and playing the waiting game.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very cool! What a great day for the Rice clan.

bdp