Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pondering thoughts....

Endo Office and Physic Therapy...strange combo, huh?

Well that's what I thought too today when I saw both of these signs as I drove along the streets of McKinney.

You see...the rest of the signs letter's were burned out so instead of Endodontist Office it was Endo Office and instead of Physical Therapy we had Physic Therapy...

Which brings me to my next ponderance....What type of service does the Endo Office provide? A couple things come to my mind: mary jane, reefer, weed, pot, marijuana, gonja. Just to name a few.

Furthermore, maybe the Physic Therapy office could co-exist in the same office complex as the Endo Office. The Therapist's could direct you to the Endo Office first where they'd "treat" you prior to sending you back for your therapy. Which would of course be administered by a trained Physicist...

Ok, I know you're lost by now Amber. Sorry!

On a serious note, please keep my mother in law in prayer tomorrow as she undergoes surgery again to remove the cancer on her colon. Surgery is scheduled between 1-2pm. Thanks so much

If you could also pray for my friend Allie who is still hospitalized at Baylor with complications from her bariatric surgery in April.

Heather

3 comments:

Amber said...

Okay- I can explain to you what an Endodontist is!! I am an expert on that specialty of dentistry!! It is the dentist that specializes in root canals!!! Got it??? I totally was following this post...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Dork, joke's on you. I know what an Endodontist is. The humor in the whole thing is that the letters were burned out and it said ENDO Office...Please google Endo so you know why this whole thing was funny in the first place. It would be like seeing a sign at a gas station with the letters mixed up that said, "Stop here, get Ass" instead of Gas....got it! See the humor in it.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

maybe not....remember the lyrics, "smokin endo, rat-a-tat on my window..."