Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Look at us now...reunited again!

It's been a long time (too long) since me and my buddy Kate have gotten to hang out. Tonight her mommy, daddy and new baby sister Alexa came over for dinner. It was so nice to reconnect with them. We have missed seeing them over the last year or so. I don't really even know whats kept us apart. Whatever it was we're all glad to be reunited. Since we moved to McKinney we're only about 5 minutes down the road from them. So, we've decided to get together way more often than the past year or so. Plus, I have to check out this new chick (Alexa) that they just had. She might be marriage material for me one day if Kate and I don't work out. As you can see she and I went on a wagon ride. Kate felt comfortable enough to hang her feet off the side of the wagon AND to pick her nose in front of me. She shouldn't be embarrassed because I tooted in front of her. Oh, the life of a toddler. Anyway....it's off to bed now. Seriously, Scott and Ab it was great to see ya'll and get to fellowship. We love you guys and look forward to hanging out more often now since we're so close. Can't believe how big our two little one's have gotten. It seem's like just yest. when we took the below photos.



2 comments:

Jason Rice said...

WOW! It seems like so long ago when the two of them used to hang out like that.....

Dousts, we do need to get together more!

j

Amber said...

I wanted to see pics of Abigail's new one!!