Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Birdfeeder project...


On Saturday, Daddy took me to Home Depot to do our monthly father/son project. This month we made a bird feeder. You can lift the top and put the bird seed inside. It's kept inside by a piece of plexi-glass. Mommy is going to mount it on the back fence so we can watch the birdies come and eat. We're going to buy some bird seed tomorrow. By the way, tonight while I looked at my favorite Sesame Street book mommy pointed out what a birdie was and what noise a birdie makes and now when she says, "What does a birdie say?" I say, "tweet tweet!" and shake my head side to side. I love spending time with my daddy. He's so fun to hang out and play with. I got a pin for my Home Depot apron and a certificate stating that I'd finished this project. Can't wait to see what we make next month. It's a time I cherish being with my daddy. Night night.

Lukey-meister

No comments: