Friday, April 28, 2006

I've changed my mind...

I used to welcome the finely tuned sound of crickets chirping at night. There used to be a time where it reminded me of camping in the woods where "cricketdom" was all around me. BUT.......I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!

So, to the little cricket that is in my bedroom somewhere and has been keeping me awake for the last hour 1/2 with your incessant chirping. PLEASE, shut the heck up.

You've forced me to relocate to the couch where I can sleep in silence.

P.S. I hope crickets have ears so they hear ME!!!!

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Honey, I am so sorry.......I went on vacation with my family to Florida when I was a kid, and for the entire week we were at the Condo a cricket visited us. At the end of the week, everyone was moody....I think our 5 hour drive home was in silence.

Amber said...

Cricket Cricket Go Away- Only Come back during the Day!!!