Sunday, April 09, 2006

Easter Egg Hunt in Poppa's neighborhood...

Well...this weekend was the easter egg hunt at Poppa and Nana's neighborhood. Beau and I had lots of fun as you can see. Although, we were late to the actual egg hunt because I was napping. Uncle Jeff kept me 8 eggs so I could have my own mock egg hunt. It was fun. Mommy found some pictures from last years egg hunt and posted them below. See how much difference a year makes. I actually knew to put the eggs in the basket this year. Although, I didn't get to eat any of the candy. So many eggs...so little time. I have 2 more egg hunts next weekend. I'll be practicing this week. Love, Lukey P.S. Disregard the duplication on the one picture. If I deleted it it would delete them all and I uploaded these 3 times.









2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOVE THOSE!!!! TWO OF THE CUTEST BOYS AROUND!!!!

Phat Girl said...

Luke and Beau are adorable!
Be Safe Egg Hunting.......it can be pretty dangerous!

Happy Hunting!