Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Spike....VBS update.....cute picture....Beau-N-Ernie....



Ok....I forgot to post this cute little card I made for Daddy for Father's Day. I got the idea on the internet so I can't claim it as my own. He really liked it.
Check out Heather & Heather at VBS today....We're quite decked out in "amigo-gear". Our cactus was handmade by one of the other craft workers. Cool huh!!! Fiesta Viva!!!

Check out Beau Bo. He was over for lunch today and decided he wanted to watch Ernie and Elmo close up so he just walked over and stood right under the t.v. I didn't have the heart to move him, he looked so cute.

Funny story....my friend Heather's son Hudson was talking about what he learned in VBS yesterday. He said very seriously, "I learned that Jesus' hair is too long and he needs a haircut!". Kids say the darndest things.......Speaking of hair. Check out the picture of this one kid we had in crafts today. I called him Spike....wonder why. Repeat 3 times after me: I don't get enough attn., I don't get enough attn., I don't get enough attn.

Later taters.

1 comment:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

You guys look great at VBS. I bet you are exhausted though.