Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mav's fans....Mom's....Sleepy Mav's Fan's...


Hello Mav's fans...here are pic's from our first Mav's watching extravaganza. Notice that our piggy tails brought the Mav's good luck. They won. Go Mav's for game 2.
Notice sleepy Staci and Amber. Those two party poopers, asleep before 10:30pm. For those of you who've asked Luke is 100% better, yeah God. Thanks for calling Tammy--I cannot find your phone number to return the call.
We had our neighbors Karl, Kami, John & Matthew over to watch game 1 along with Jeff, Amber, Beau and Dylan and Staci our buddies from lifegroup.

Take a look at my mommy. I restyled her hair today. To a more spikey hairdo. You like???? She's so pretty. I sure love my mommy. Thank you God for such a special mom. That's it for now folks. Go Mavs!!!

5 comments:

Jason Rice said...

Heather, your pics are not in the order in which you're addressing them on your blog. And I don't see sleepy Amber either???

OK, yes, I'm nit-picking.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok nit-pick extraordinaire...You're going to just have to deal with the order in which the pictures are on there. I don't have any control of that. I updated the blog to have sleepy mav fan #1 on there. You happy Mr. Positive? Obviously, someone didn't listen to closely to the "worry message" Pastor Randy preached yesterday.

Brooke said...

Ok, the guy in the blue and white stripe shirt looks just like my swimfan stalker!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so silly and clearly having a great time! Looks like a fun party! -H1 and the Codeman

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!! It was nice to hear from you! I have not stayed in touch very well with everyone but I want you to know you have encouraged me sooooo many times!!!! I hope to finally meet you sometime soon!!!

mary